Risk-Based Capital Standards and the Riskiness of Bank Portfolios: Credit and Factor Risks
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Harvard - Institute of Economic Research in its series Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers with number 1718.
Date of creation: 1995
Date of revision:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Brockett, P. L. & Charnes, A. & Cooper, W. W. & Huang, Z. M. & Sun, D. B., 1997. "Data transformations in DEA cone ratio envelopment approaches for monitoring bank performances," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 98(2), pages 250-268, April.
- Honda, Yuzo, 2004. "Bank capital regulations and the transmission mechanism," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 26(6), pages 675-688, September.
- Oda, Nobuyuki & Muranaga, Jun, 1997. "A New Framework for Measuring the Credit Risk of a Portfolio: The "ExVaR" Model," Monetary and Economic Studies, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan, vol. 15(2), pages 27-62, December.
- J. Christina Wang, 2003. "Loanable funds, risk, and bank service output," Working Papers 03-4, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Deep, Akash & Schaefer, Guido, 2004. "Are Banks Liquidity Transformers?," Working Paper Series rwp04-022, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- George Sheldon, 1996. "Capital Adequacy Rules and the Risk-Seeking Behavior of Banks: A Firm-Level Analysis," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 132(IV), pages 709-734, December.
- Thomas Gehrig, 1996. "Market Structure, Monitoring and Capital Adequacy Regulation," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 132(IV), pages 685-702, December.
- George G. Kaufman, 1998. "Central banks, asset bubbles, and financial stability," Working Paper Series WP-98-12, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.