Reducing US Carbon Dioxide Emissions: The Cost of Different Goals
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Harvard - Institute of Economic Research in its series Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers with number 1575.
Length: 56 pages
Date of creation: 1991
Date of revision:
environment ; toxic substances;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cropper, Maureen L & Oates, Wallace E, 1992. "Environmental Economics: A Survey," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 30(2), pages 675-740, June.
- Gunter Stephan & Renger Nieuwkoop & Thomas Wiedmer, 1992. "Social incidence and economic costs of carbon limits," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 2(6), pages 569-591, November.
- Francisco Sáez & Fernando Alvarez & Jesús Morales & Giovanni Guedez, 2011. "Expectations, Inter-Sectorial Relationships and the Business Cycle," Ensayos Económicos, Central Bank of Argentina, Economic Research Department, vol. 1(63), pages 97-147, July - Se.
- Runar Brännlund & Bengt Kriström, 1993. "Assessing the impact of environmental charges a partial general equilibrium model of the forest sector," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 3(3), pages 297-312, June.
- Barkley Rosser, J. Jr., 2001. "Complex ecologic-economic dynamics and environmental policy," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 23-37, April.
- Schmidt, Holger, 1995. "Verteilungseffekte im Klimaschutz-Prozeß," Discussion Papers in Development Economics 18, Justus Liebig University Giessen, Institute for Development Economics.
- McKibbin, Warwick J., 1998. "Greenhouse abatement policy: insights from the G-cubed multi-country model," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 42(1), March.
- Thiele, Rainer, 1994. "Zur ökonomischen Bewertung tropischer Regenwälder," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 1613, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Klaus Conrad & Andreas Löschel, 2005.
"Recycling of eco-taxes, labor market Effects and the true cost of labor - A CGE analysis,"
Journal of Applied Economics,
Universidad del CEMA, vol. 0, pages 259-278, November.
- Löschel, Andreas & Conrad, Klaus, 2002. "Recycling of eco-taxes, labor market effects and the true cost of labor: a CGE analysis," ZEW Discussion Papers 02-31, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Nordhaus, William D, 1995. "The ghosts of climates past and the specters of climate change future," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 23(4-5), pages 269-282.
- Eskeland, Gunnar S. & Jimenez, Emmanuel & Lili Liu & DEC, 1994. "Energy pricing and air pollution : econometric evidence from manufacturing in Chile and Indonesia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1323, The World Bank.
- Andersson, Thomas, 1997. "The Tropical Forests as a Global Resource: Impacts of Trade-Related Policy," Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 187, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 01 Nov 1997.
- Parry, Ian, 2002. "Adjusting Carbon Cost Analyses to Account for Prior Tax Distortions," Discussion Papers dp-02-47, Resources For the Future.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.