Hand-to-Mouth Consumers and Asset Prices
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Harvard - Institute of Economic Research in its series Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers with number 1562a.
Length: 10 pages
Date of creation: 1991
Date of revision:
income ; financial market ; costs ; risk ; economic equilibrium;
Other versions of this item:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hiroaki OHNO, 2011. "Limited Market Participation, Financial Intermediaries,And Endogenous Growth," Review of Economics & Finance, Better Advances Press, Canada, vol. 1, pages 53-62, August.
- Ohno, Hiroaki, 2009. "Incomplete market participation, endogenous endowment risks and welfare," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 61(5), pages 392-403, September.
- Krusell, Per & Smith, Anthony Jr., 1996. "Rules of thumb in macroeconomic equilibrium A quantitative analysis," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 527-558, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.