Quantile Regression, Censoring, And The Structure Of Wages
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Harvard - Institute of Economic Research in its series Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers with number 1558.
Length: 32 pages
Date of creation: 1991
Date of revision:
schooling ; earnings ; industry ; econometrics;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Heisz, Andrew, 2001. "Perspectives des bacheliers de la Colombie-Britannique sur le plan des revenus," Direction des etudes analytiques : documents de recherche 2001170f, Statistics Canada, Direction des etudes analytiques.
- Adriana Kugler & Robert Sauer, 2002.
"Doctors without borders: The returns to an occupational license for Soviet immigrant physicians in Israel,"
Economics Working Papers
648, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Kugler, Adriana & Sauer, Robert M., 2002. "Doctors Without Borders: The Returns to an Occupational License for Soviet Immigrant Physicians in Israel," IZA Discussion Papers 634, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Kugler, Adriana D. & Sauer, Robert M, 2003. "Doctors without Borders: The Returns to an Occupational License for Soviet Immigrant Physicians in Israel," CEPR Discussion Papers 3683, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- repec:fth:prinin:341 is not listed on IDEAS
- Moshe Buchinsky & Jinyong Hahn, 1995. "Quantile Regression Model with Unknown Censoring Point," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1096, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Moshe Buchinsky & Jinyong Hahn, . "Quantile Regression Model with Unknown Censoring," Working Papers _004, University of California at Berkeley, Econometrics Laboratory Software Archive.
- Heisz, Andrew, 2001. "Income Prospects of British Columbia University Graduates," Analytical Studies Branch Research Paper Series 2001170e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Francine D. Blau & Lawrence M. Kahn, 1997. "The Impact of Wage Structure on Trends in U.S. Gender Wage Differentials 1975-1987," NBER Working Papers 4748, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:fth:prinin:335 is not listed on IDEAS
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.