AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University of Guelph, Department of Economics in its series Working Papers with number 1988-15.
Length: 22 pages
Date of creation: 1988
Date of revision:
macroeconomics ; economic analysis ; statistical data ; development policy;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Franco Bevilacqua & Adriaan van Zon, 2002. "Random Walks and Non-Linear Paths in Macroeconomic Time Series: Some Evidence and Implications," Working Papers geewp22, Vienna University of Economics and B.A. Research Group: Growth and Employment in Europe: Sustainability and Competitiveness.
- William A. Barnett & Alfredo Medio & Apostolos Serletis, 1997.
"Nonlinear and Complex Dynamics in Economics,"
- William Barnett & Apostolos Serletis & Demitre Serletis, 2012. "Nonlinear and Complex Dynamics in Economics," WORKING PAPERS SERIES IN THEORETICAL AND APPLIED ECONOMICS 201238, University of Kansas, Department of Economics, revised Sep 2012.
- Barnett, William A. & Serletis, Apostolos & Serletis, Demitre, 2012. "Nonlinear and Complex Dynamics in Economics," MPRA Paper 41245, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- William Barnett & Alfredo Medio & Apostolos Serletis, 2012. "Nonlinear And Complex Dynamics In Economics," WORKING PAPERS SERIES IN THEORETICAL AND APPLIED ECONOMICS 201223, University of Kansas, Department of Economics, revised Sep 2012.
- Chen, Shu-Heng & Yeh, Chia-Hsuan, 1997.
"Toward a computable approach to the efficient market hypothesis: An application of genetic programming,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 21(6), pages 1043-1063, June.
- Shu-Heng Chen & Chia-Hsuan Yeh, . "Toward a Computable Approach to the Efficient Market Hypothesis: An Application of Genetic Programming," Working Papers _011, University of California at Los Angeles, Center for Computable Economics.
- William A. Barnett & Apostolos Serletis, 1998.
"Martingales, Nonlinearity, and Chaos,"
- William Barnett & Apostolos Serletis, 2012. "Martingales, Nonlinearity, And Chaos," WORKING PAPERS SERIES IN THEORETICAL AND APPLIED ECONOMICS 201225, University of Kansas, Department of Economics, revised Sep 2012.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dianqin Wang).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.