AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University of Guelph, Department of Economics in its series Working Papers with number 1988-15.
Length: 22 pages
Date of creation: 1988
Date of revision:
macroeconomics ; economic analysis ; statistical data ; development policy;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- William A. Barnett & Apostolos Serletis, 1998.
"Martingales, Nonlinearity, and Chaos,"
- William Barnett & Apostolos Serletis, 2012. "Martingales, Nonlinearity, And Chaos," WORKING PAPERS SERIES IN THEORETICAL AND APPLIED ECONOMICS 201225, University of Kansas, Department of Economics, revised Sep 2012.
- Chen, Shu-Heng & Yeh, Chia-Hsuan, 1997.
"Toward a computable approach to the efficient market hypothesis: An application of genetic programming,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 21(6), pages 1043-1063, June.
- Shu-Heng Chen & Chia-Hsuan Yeh, . "Toward a Computable Approach to the Efficient Market Hypothesis: An Application of Genetic Programming," Working Papers _011, University of California at Los Angeles, Center for Computable Economics.
- William A. Barnett & Alfredo Medio & Apostolos Serletis, 1997.
"Nonlinear and Complex Dynamics in Economics,"
- William Barnett & Alfredo Medio & Apostolos Serletis, 2012. "Nonlinear And Complex Dynamics In Economics," WORKING PAPERS SERIES IN THEORETICAL AND APPLIED ECONOMICS 201223, University of Kansas, Department of Economics, revised Sep 2012.
- William Barnett & Apostolos Serletis & Demitre Serletis, 2012. "Nonlinear and Complex Dynamics in Economics," WORKING PAPERS SERIES IN THEORETICAL AND APPLIED ECONOMICS 201238, University of Kansas, Department of Economics, revised Sep 2012.
- Barnett, William A. & Serletis, Apostolos & Serletis, Demitre, 2012. "Nonlinear and Complex Dynamics in Economics," MPRA Paper 41245, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Franco Bevilacqua & Adriaan van Zon, 2002. "Random Walks and Non-Linear Paths in Macroeconomic Time Series: Some Evidence and Implications," Working Papers geewp22, Vienna University of Economics and B.A. Research Group: Growth and Employment in Europe: Sustainability and Competitiveness.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dianqin Wang).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.