New Perspectives on Service Output and Productivity: A Comparison of French and US Productivity in Transport, Communications, Wholesale and Retail T rade
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Groningen State, Institute of Economic Research- in its series Papers with number 575.
Length: 83 pages
Date of creation: 1994
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: STATE UNIVERSITY OF GRONINGEN, FACULTY OF ECONOMICS, INSTITUTE OF ECONOMIC RESEARCH, GRONINGEN THE NETHERLANDS.
Phone: 31 50 363 3749
Fax: 31 50 363 3720
Web page: http://www.rug.nl/research/som-ri/
More information through EDIRC
trade ; productivity;
Other versions of this item:
- Mulder, Nanno, 1994. "New Perspectives on Service Output and Productivity: A Comparison of French and US Productivity in Transport, Communications Wholesale and Retail Trade," GGDC Research Memorandum 199414, Groningen Growth and Development Centre, University of Groningen.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Boon Lee, 2002. "Output and Productivity Comparisons of the Wholesale and Retail Trade Sector: US and Australia, 1991 to 1999," School of Economics and Finance Discussion Papers and Working Papers Series 125, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.