Econometric Models of Option Pricing Errors
AbstractThis paper, prepared for the Invited Symposium "Financial Econometrics" at the 7th WCES, Tokyo, August 1995, surveys the subject of Econometrics of option pricing, and more precisely try to offer versatile tools to model the source of the prediction errors in option pricing.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Toulouse - GREMAQ in its series Papers with number 96.407.
Length: 53 pages
Date of creation: 1996
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: GREMAQ, Universite de Toulouse I Place Anatole France 31042 - Toulouse CEDEX France.
Fax: 05 61 22 55 63
Web page: http://www-gremaq.univ-tlse1.fr/
More information through EDIRC
ECONOMETRICS; MODELS; FINANCIAL MARKET;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- C10 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - General
- C11 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Bayesian Analysis: General
- C14 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Semiparametric and Nonparametric Methods: General
- G10 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
- G12 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Asset Pricing; Trading Volume; Bond Interest Rates
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Broadie, Mark & Detemple, Jerome & Ghysels, Eric & Torres, Olivier, 2000.
"Nonparametric estimation of American options' exercise boundaries and call prices,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 24(11-12), pages 1829-1857, October.
- Mark Broadie & Jérôme B. Detemple & Eric Ghysels & Olivier Torrès, 1996. "Nonparametric Estimation of American Options Exercise Boundaries and Call Prices," CIRANO Working Papers 96s-24, CIRANO.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.