Bayes, Bootsrap, Moments
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Toulouse - GREMAQ in its series Papers with number 94.336.
Length: 47 pages
Date of creation: 1994
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: GREMAQ, Universite de Toulouse I Place Anatole France 31042 - Toulouse CEDEX France.
Fax: 05 61 22 55 63
Web page: http://www-gremaq.univ-tlse1.fr/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- MOUCHART, Michel & ROLIN, Jean-Marie & SCHEIHING, Eliana, 1998. "Bayesian identification of semi-parametric binary response models," CORE Discussion Papers 1998024, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Imbens, Guido & Chamberlain, Gary, 1996.
"Nonparametric Applications of Bayesian Inference,"
3221493, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Gary Chamberlain & Guido W. Imbens, 1996. "Nonparametric Applications of Bayesian Inference," NBER Technical Working Papers 0200, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gary Chamberlain & Guido W. Imbens, 1996. "Nonparametric Applications of Bayesian Inference," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1772, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Grendar, Marian & Judge, George G, 2009. "Maximum Empirical Likelihood: Empty Set Problem," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt71v338mh, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.