Bayes, Bootsrap, Moments
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Toulouse - GREMAQ in its series Papers with number 94.336.
Length: 47 pages
Date of creation: 1994
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: GREMAQ, Universite de Toulouse I Place Anatole France 31042 - Toulouse CEDEX France.
Fax: 05 61 22 55 63
Web page: http://www-gremaq.univ-tlse1.fr/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Grendar, Marian & Judge, George G, 2009. "Maximum Empirical Likelihood: Empty Set Problem," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt71v338mh, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Gary Chamberlain & Guido W. Imbens, 1996.
"Nonparametric Applications of Bayesian Inference,"
Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers
1772, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Gary Chamberlain & Guido W. Imbens, 1996. "Nonparametric Applications of Bayesian Inference," NBER Technical Working Papers 0200, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Imbens, Guido & Chamberlain, Gary, 1996. "Nonparametric Applications of Bayesian Inference," Scholarly Articles 3221493, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- MOUCHART, Michel & ROLIN, Jean-Marie & SCHEIHING, Eliana, 1998. "Bayesian identification of semi-parametric binary response models," CORE Discussion Papers 1998024, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.