An Economic Analysisof the Guaranty Contract
AbstractThe purpose of this paper is to outline the basic economic logic underlying the guaranty relationship- its costs and benefits, and what distinguishes it from other financial arrangements for which it is a substitute.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Georgetown University Law Center in its series Papers with number 97-7.
Length: 32 pages
Date of creation: 1997
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Georgetown University Law Center, 600 New Jersey Avenue NW, Washington, DC. 20001. Maintainer-Name: Thomas Krichel
CONTRACTS ; LAW ; RISK;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- K10 - Law and Economics - - Basic Areas of Law - - - General (Constitutional Law)
- K12 - Law and Economics - - Basic Areas of Law - - - Contract Law
You can help add them by filling out this form.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.