An Economic Analysisof the Guaranty Contract
AbstractThe purpose of this paper is to outline the basic economic logic underlying the guaranty relationship- its costs and benefits, and what distinguishes it from other financial arrangements for which it is a substitute.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Georgetown University Law Center in its series Papers with number 97-7.
Length: 32 pages
Date of creation: 1997
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Georgetown University Law Center, 600 New Jersey Avenue NW, Washington, DC. 20001. Maintainer-Name: Thomas Krichel
CONTRACTS ; LAW ; RISK;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- K10 - Law and Economics - - Basic Areas of Law - - - General (Constitutional Law)
- K12 - Law and Economics - - Basic Areas of Law - - - Contract Law
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.