Simultaneous Over-and Underconfidence: Evidence from Experimental Aseet Markets
AbstractIn this paper individual overconfidence within the context of an experimental asset market is investigated.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Flinders of South Australia - Discipline of Economics in its series Papers with number 185.
Length: 23 pages
Date of creation: 2001
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: THE FLINDERS UNIVERSITY OF SOUTH AUSTRALIA, DISCIPLINE OF ECONOMICS, BEDFORD PARK, S.A. 5042 ADELAIDE AUSTRALIA.
Web page: http://www.flinders.edu.au/sabs/business/
More information through EDIRC
FINANCIAL MARKET ; RISK;
Other versions of this item:
- Kirchler, Erich & Maciejovsky, Boris, 2002. " Simultaneous Over- and Underconfidence: Evidence from Experimental Asset Markets," Journal of Risk and Uncertainty, Springer, vol. 25(1), pages 65-85, July.
- C90 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Design of Experiments - - - General
- D40 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure and Pricing - - - General
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
This item has more than 25 citations. To prevent cluttering this page, these citations are listed on a separate page. reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.