Case Studies of good practice for the Prevention of Racial Discrimination and Xenophobia and the Promotion of Equal Treatment in the Workplace. Germany
AbstractThe present text was produced in response to the European Foundation's request for a compilation of selected examples of "good practice" in promoting equal treatment at the workplace in the Federal Republic of Germany. In accordance with our terms of reference, these examples are presented in the form of three case studies.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by European Foundation for the Improvement of Living and - in its series Papers with number 97/39.
Length: 41 pages
Date of creation: 1997
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: European Foundation for the Improvement of Living and Working Conditions. Loughlinstown House, Shankill, Co. Dublin, Ireland
Web page: http://www.eurofound.eu.int/
More information through EDIRC
DISCRIMINATION ; LABOUR ; BELGIUM;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- J71 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor Discrimination - - - Hiring and Firing
- J15 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of Minorities, Races, Indigenous Peoples, and Immigrants; Non-labor Discrimination
You can help add them by filling out this form.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.