Case Studies of good practice for the Prevention of Racial Discriminati on and Xenophobia and the Promotion of Equal Treatment in the Workplace. Belgium
AbstractThe Social Dialogue Summit in Florence in 1995 issued a declaration in which the participants commited themselves to combating racism in general and at the workplace in particular. This declaration was also signed by Belgium, which means that each joint committee must conform to this arrangement by concluding collective agreements on the matter.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by European Foundation for the Improvement of Living and - in its series Papers with number 97/35.
Length: 49 pages
Date of creation: 1997
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: European Foundation for the Improvement of Living and Working Conditions. Loughlinstown House, Shankill, Co. Dublin, Ireland
Web page: http://www.eurofound.eu.int/
More information through EDIRC
DISCRIMINATION ; LABOUR ; BELGIUM;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- J71 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor Discrimination - - - Hiring and Firing
- J15 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of Minorities, Races, Indigenous Peoples, and Immigrants; Non-labor Discrimination
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.