Education, Work and Gender, An International Comparison
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by European Institute - European Forum in its series Papers with number 95/4.
Length: 40 pages
Date of creation: 1995
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: EUROPEAN UNIVERSITY INSTITUTE, ECONOMICS DEPARTMENT, BADIA FIESOLANA, SAN DOMENICO (FI), ITALY
Fax: + 39 55 4685 775
Web page: http://www.iue.it/EF/Welcome.html
More information through EDIRC
EDUCATION; HUMAN RESOURCES;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fabio Canova & Ángel J. Ubide, 1997.
"International business cycles, financial markets and household production,"
Economics Working Papers
204, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Canova, Fabio & Ubide, Angel J., 1998. "International business cycles, financial markets and household production," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 545-572, April.
- Begoña Álvarez & Daniel Miles, 2009. "Building gender roles: Do children learn from their parents?," Working Papers 0906, Universidade de Vigo, Departamento de Economía Aplicada.
- Begoña Álvarez & Daniel Miles-Touya, 2012. "Exploring the relationship between parents’ and children’s housework time in Spain," Review of Economics of the Household, Springer, vol. 10(2), pages 299-318, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.