Internal Control Systems and Risk Management in the Life and Health Insurance Industry: Current Issues
AbstractThe objective of this paper is to present the role and importance of internal control systems in good risk management practice, with a particular emphasis on the internal audit and compliance functions within such a framwork. Our focus is on the Life and Health Insurance industry in Canada.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Ecole des Hautes Etudes Commerciales de Montreal-Chaire de gestion des risques. in its series Ecole des Hautes Etudes Commerciales de Montreal- with number 98-15.
Length: 25 pages
Date of creation: 1998
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Canada; ECOLE DES HAUTES ETUDES COMMERCIALES(H.E.C.),3000, chemin de la Cote-Sainte-Catherine. Montreal (Quebec) Canada H3T 2A7.
Web page: http://www.hec.ca/
More information through EDIRC
FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS ; INSURANCE ; RISK;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- G22 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Insurance; Insurance Companies; Actuarial Studies
- M41 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Accounting - - - Accounting
You can help add them by filling out this form.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.