Would SDR Value Have Been Affected by Replacement of the Three European Currencies with the ECU (Euro)?
AbstractThis paper looks at what would have been the impact of replacing the three European currencies by the Ecu in the SDR. The results suggest that SDR value would have been relatively unaffected by such a change, even in periods of instability on the foreign exchange markets.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Ecole des Hautes Etudes Commerciales de Montreal- in its series Papers with number 96-14.
Length: 18 pages
Date of creation: 1996
Date of revision:
EUROPE; ECONOMIC INTEGRATION; CURRENCIES; EUROPEAN COMMUNITIES;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- F10 - International Economics - - Trade - - - General
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- F30 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - General
- F31 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Exchange
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.