Feudalism as a Mode of Management at Brazilian Corporations
AbstractIn this paper, we intend to demonstrate the industrial modernity has in no way altered the old regime structure of Brazilian society. In fact, quite the contrary is true. On the basis of interviews, histories of several large private Brazilian organizations, analyses of published material and official speeches delivered by brazilian executives, we have extracted some recurring terms and tried to link them to a general pattern of thoughts.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Ecole des Hautes Etudes Commerciales de Montreal- in its series Papers with number 96-01.
Length: 30 pages
Date of creation: 1996
Date of revision:
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- M14 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Business Administration - - - Corporate Culture; Social Responsibility
- L23 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Organization of Production
You can help add them by filling out this form.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.