Large Multnational Enterprises Based in a Small Economy: Effects on Domestic Investment
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Erasmus University of Rotterdam - Institute for Economic Research in its series Papers with number 9115-g.
Length: 22 pages
Date of creation: 1992
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: ERASMUS UNIVERSITY OF ROTTERDAM, INSTITUTE FOR ECONOMIC RESEOB.O. BOX 1738 ROTTERDAM THE NETHERLANDS.
Phone: 31 10 4081111
Web page: http://www.few.eur.nl/few/
More information through EDIRC
economic models ; securities ; industry;
Other versions of this item:
- René Belderbos, 1992. "Large multinational enterprises based in a small economy: Effects on domestic investment," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 128(3), pages 543-557, September.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Mark Casson, 1987. "The Firm and the Market: Studies on the Multinational Enterprise and the Scope of the Firm," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262031299, June.
- Culem, Claudy G., 1988. "The locational determinants of direct investments among industrialized countries," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 885-904, April.
- Alan K. Severn, 1972. "Investment And Financial Behavior Of American Direct Investors In Manufacturing," NBER Chapters, in: International Mobility and Movement of Capital, pages 367-396 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fritz Breuss & Peter Egger & Michael Pfaffermayr, 2002. "Structural Policy Reform and the Distribution of FDI in Europe," WIFO Working Papers 174, WIFO.
- Fritz Breuss & Peter Egger & Michael Pfaffermayr, 2010.
"Structural funds, EU enlargement, and the redistribution of FDI in Europe,"
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv),
Springer, vol. 146(3), pages 469-494, September.
- Fritz Breuss & Peter Egger & Michael Pfaffermayr, 2003. "Structural Funds, EU Enlargement, and the Redistribution of FDI in Europe," WIFO Working Papers 195, WIFO.
- Braunerhjelm, Pontus & Oxelheim, Lars & Thulin, Per, 2004.
"The Relationship between Domestic and Outward Foreign Direct Investment: The Role of Industry-Specific Effects,"
Working Paper Series
625, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Braunerhjelm, Pontus & Oxelheim, Lars & Thulin, Per, 2005. "The relationship between domestic and outward foreign direct investment: The role of industry-specific effects," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 14(6), pages 677-694, December.
- Dierk Herzer & Mechthild Schrooten, 2007. "Outward FDI and Domestic Investment," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 679, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Blomström, Magnus & Kokko, Ari & Globerman, Steven, 1998. "Regional Economic Integration and Foreign Direct Investment: The North American Experience," Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 269, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Svensson, Roger, 1993. "Domestic and Foreign Investment by Swedish Multinationals," Working Paper Series 391, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Belderbos, Rene & Fukao, Kyoji & Ito, Keiko & Letterie, Wilko, 2012.
"Global fixed capital investment by multinational firms,"
Open Access publications from Katholieke Universiteit Leuven
urn:hdl:123456789/368331, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven.
- René Belderbos & Kyoji Fukao & Keiko Ito & Wilko Letterie, 2013. "Global Fixed Capital Investment by Multinational Firms," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 80(318), pages 274-299, 04.
- René BELDERBOS & FUKAO Kyoji & ITO Keiko & Wilko LETTERIE, 2010. "Global Fixed Capital Investment by Multinational Firms," Discussion papers 10044, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Lundan, Sarianna M., 2007. "The Home Country Effects of Internationalisation," Discussion Papers 1100, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Roger Svensson, 1996. "Effects of overseas production on home country exports: Evidence based on Swedish multinationals," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 132(2), pages 304-329, September.
- Pontus Braunerhjelm & Lars Oxelheim, 2000.
"Does Foreign Direct Investment Replace Home Country Investment? The Effect of European Integration on the Location of Swedish Investment,"
Journal of Common Market Studies,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 38(2), pages 199-221, 06.
- Braunerhjelm, Pontus & Oxelheim, Lars, 1999. "Does Foreign Direct Investment Replace Home Country Investment? The Effect of European Integration on the Location of Swedish Investment," Working Paper Series 522, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Braunerhjelm, Pontus & Oxelheim, Lars, 1992. "Heckscher-Ohlin and Schumpeter Industries: The Response by Swedish Multinational Firms to the EC 1992 Program," Working Paper Series 352, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Blomstrom, Magnus & Kokko, Ari, 1997. "Regional integration and foreign direct investment : a conceptual framework and three cases," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1750, The World Bank.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.