Including Uncertainty Management in Energy and Environmental Planning
AbstractSETSTOCH is a tool for linking Algebraic Modeling Languages with Specialized Stochastic Programming Solvers. Its main role is to retrieve from the modeling language a dynamically ordered core model (baseline scenario) that is then sent automatically to the Stochastic Solver. The user is thus able to take full advantage of specific features supplied by the solver. An application of energy planning that uses this approach is presented.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Ecole des Hautes Etudes Commerciales, Universite de Geneve- in its series Papers with number 99.6.
Length: 6 pages
Date of creation: 1999
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Suisse; Ecole des Hautes Etudes Commerciales, Universite de Geneve, faculte des SES. 102 Bb. Carl-Vogt CH - 1211 Geneve 4, Suisse
Phone: (+ 41 22) 705-8263
Fax: (+ 41 22) 705-8293
Web page: http://www.unige.ch/gsem/
More information through EDIRC
COMPUTER PROGRAMMES ; ENVIRONMENT ; STOCHASTIC MODELS ; ECONOMETRICS;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- C60 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - General
- C61 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Optimization Techniques; Programming Models; Dynamic Analysis
- Q2 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.