Characterization of the Compound Normal Model Thanks to the Laplace-Stieltjes Transform of the Mixing Distributions
AbstractTo solve an easy-to-understand real world problem, we invite the reader to travel through many useful concepts related to the important models provided by the compound normal distributions
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Ecole des Hautes Etudes Commerciales, Universite de Geneve- in its series Papers with number 96.9.
Length: 15 pages
Date of creation: 1996
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Suisse; Ecole des Hautes Etudes Commerciales, Universite de Geneve, faculte des SES. 102 Bb. Carl-Vogt CH - 1211 Geneve 4, Suisse
Phone: (+ 41 22) 705-8263
Fax: (+ 41 22) 705-8293
Web page: http://www.unige.ch/gsem/
More information through EDIRC
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- C20 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - General
- C21 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Cross-Sectional Models; Spatial Models; Treatment Effect Models
You can help add them by filling out this form.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.