The Spatial Dimensions of the Investment preformance of UK Commercial Property
AbstractIn this paper, cluser analytic techniques are used to examine dimentions of diversification in UK commercial real estate markets.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Ecole des Hautes Etudes Commerciales, Universite de Geneve- in its series Papers with number 96.14.
Length: 26 pages
Date of creation: 1996
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Suisse; Ecole des Hautes Etudes Commerciales, Universite de Geneve, faculte des SES. 102 Bb. Carl-Vogt CH - 1211 Geneve 4, Suisse
Phone: (+ 41 22) 705-8263
Fax: (+ 41 22) 705-8293
Web page: http://www.unige.ch/gsem/
More information through EDIRC
Other versions of this item:
- Martin Hoesli & Colin Lizieri & Bryan MacGregor, 1997. "The Spatial Dimensions of the Investment Performance of UK Commercial Property," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 34(9), pages 1475-1494, August.
- G10 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
- G11 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Portfolio Choice; Investment Decisions
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Franz Fuerst & Gianluca Marcato, . "Re-thinking Commercial Real Estate Market Segmentation," Real Estate & Planning Working Papers rep-wp2010-12, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- Peter Byrne & Stephen Lee, 2007. "Spatial Concentration in Institutional Investment in the UK: Some comparisons between the Retail and Office Sectors," Real Estate & Planning Working Papers rep-wp2007-01, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- Peter Byrne, 2005. "A Geography of the UK Commercial Property Market," Real Estate & Planning Working Papers rep-wp2005-17, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- Peter Byrne & Stephen Lee, 2006. "Geographical Concentration in the Institutional Market for Office Property in England and Wales," Real Estate & Planning Working Papers rep-wp2006-07, Henley Business School, Reading University.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.