Conference "Enterprises 2002" - 6 June 2000
AbstractOn 6 June a audience of 450 drawn from small firms organisations, banks, trade associations and other communication multipliers attended "Enterprises 2002" to reflect on the practical impact for enterprises of the end of the transition period on 31 December 2001. This conference had been announced as far back at February in the Communication strategy in the last phases of the completion of EMU as one of its activities targeted at enterprises "to draw practical conclusions on the first year of the single currency and to help raise awareness levels of business". It was a major stepping stone leading to the Communication on "Practical aspects of the euro: state of play and tasks ahead".
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Commission of the EEC - Euro Papers in its series Papers with number 40.
Length: 124 pages
Date of creation: 2000
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: The Directorate-General for Economic and Financial Affairs, Commission of the European Communities, 200 rue de la Loi, 1049 Brussels, Belgium. Maintainer-Name: Thomas Krichel
Fax: +32 2 298.08.23
Web page: http://ec.europa.eu/economy_finance/
More information through EDIRC
BUSINESS ECONOMICS ; PRICES ; MONEY;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- E31 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Price Level; Inflation; Deflation
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rijo M. John, 2005.
"Price elasticity estimates for tobacco and other addictive goods in India,"
Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers
2005-003, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Rijo John, 2005. "Price Elasticity Estimates for Tobacco and Other Addictive Goods in India," Working Papers id:117, eSocialSciences.
- Rijo M John, 2005. "Price Elasticity Estimates for Tobacco and Other Addictive Goods in India," Microeconomics Working Papers 22395, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.