Migrating to Euro. System Strategies & Best Prices Recommendations for the Adaptation of Information Systems to the Euro
AbstractThough it is generally accepted that the introduction of the euro is a business issue, its impact on information technology (IT) is tremendous. Since the mutual dependency of business and IT is crucial and undeniable, company management must consider both the business and IT aspects of euro implementation at every stage in planning a euro strategy. This document is written primarily for IT managers. Its purpose is to provide European enterprises with recommendations for IT system strategies and best practices.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Commission of the EEC - Euro Papers in its series Papers with number 36.
Length: 57 pages
Date of creation: 1999
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: The Directorate-General for Economic and Financial Affairs, Commission of the European Communities, 200 rue de la Loi, 1049 Brussels, Belgium. Maintainer-Name: Thomas Krichel
Fax: +32 2 298.08.23
Web page: http://ec.europa.eu/economy_finance/
More information through EDIRC
CURRENCIES ; MONETARY UNION;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- E40 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - General
- F33 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Monetary Arrangements and Institutions
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.