Implementation of the Commission Recommendation on Banking Charged for the Conversion to the Euro
AbstractThis report has been prepared to meet the Commission's commitment to carry out, before the end of 1998, an initial evaluation of the implementation of its Recommendation 98/286/EC on banking charges for conversion to the Euro. The report sets out, as a basis for consultation, the information that the Commission has received from European banking associations about the intention of their member banks to implement the Recommendation. Consequently, its aim is to contribute to transparency and it does not represent a definitive opinion of the Commission on the matter. The terms of the Recommendation are set out in Annex A.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Commission of the EEC - Euro Papers in its series Papers with number 30.
Length: 54 pages
Date of creation: 1998
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: The Directorate-General for Economic and Financial Affairs, Commission of the European Communities, 200 rue de la Loi, 1049 Brussels, Belgium. Maintainer-Name: Thomas Krichel
Fax: +32 2 298.08.23
Web page: http://ec.europa.eu/economy_finance/
More information through EDIRC
MONEY ; CURRENCIES ; BANKS;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- E40 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - General
- E42 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Monetary Sytsems; Standards; Regimes; Government and the Monetary System
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.