Commission Communication on the Information Strategy for the Euro
AbstractTha launch of Economic and Monetary Union on 1 January 1999 and the smooth introduction of the single european currency, the euro, is a primary objective of the European Union. Its achievement requires effective information and communication actions, as was underlined in the Green Paper on the introduciton of the euro, adopted by the Commission in May 1995.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Commission of the EEC - Euro Papers in its series Papers with number 16.
Length: 41 pages
Date of creation: 1998
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: The Directorate-General for Economic and Financial Affairs, Commission of the European Communities, 200 rue de la Loi, 1049 Brussels, Belgium. Maintainer-Name: Thomas Krichel
Fax: +32 2 298.08.23
Web page: http://ec.europa.eu/economy_finance/
More information through EDIRC
MONETARY POLICY ; ECONOMIC INTEGRATION ; INFORMATION;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Martin Hallet, 2000. "Regional specialisation and concentration in the EU," European Economy - Economic Papers 141, Directorate General Economic and Monetary Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.