External Aspects of Economic and Monetary Union
AbstractEconomic and Monetary Union is a further step in the ongoing process of European economic integration. In this respect, it is also part of the wider integration in the global economy. EMU will enable the European Union to meet the challanges of globalisation.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Commission of the EEC - Euro Papers in its series Papers with number 1.
Length: 19 pages
Date of creation: 1997
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: The Directorate-General for Economic and Financial Affairs, Commission of the European Communities, 200 rue de la Loi, 1049 Brussels, Belgium. Maintainer-Name: Thomas Krichel
Fax: +32 2 298.08.23
Web page: http://ec.europa.eu/economy_finance/
More information through EDIRC
FINANCIAL MARKET ; FINANCIAL POLICY ; ECONOMIC INTEGRATION;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- F30 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - General
- F36 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Financial Aspects of Economic Integration
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alogoskoufis, G. & Portes, R. & Rey, H., 1997.
"The Emergence of the Euro as an International Currency,"
DELTA Working Papers
97-28, DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure).
- Richard Portes & Hélène Rey, 1998. "The emergence of the euro as an international currency," Economic Policy, CEPR & CES & MSH, vol. 13(26), pages 305-343, 04.
- G Alogoskoufis & R Portes & H Rey, 1998. "The Emergence of the Euro as an International Currency," CEP Discussion Papers dp0388, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Alogoskoufis, George & Portes, Richard & Rey, Hélène, 1997. "The Emergence of the Euro as an International Currency," CEPR Discussion Papers 1741, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Richard Portes & Helene Rey, 1998. "The Emergence of the Euro as an International Currency," NBER Working Papers 6424, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Agnès Bénassy-Quéré & Benoît Mojon & Armand-Denis Schor, 1998. "The International Role of the Euro," Working Papers 1998-03, CEPII research center.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.