The Adequate Implementation of Core Competencies Inside the Value Chain, a Key Factor of Success - Examples of SMES in the High-Tech Industry
AbstractCore Competencies are a very vague reference point for strategic decisions. This study tries to find a way from the core competencies to company structures and thus a way for the implementation of core competencies.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Ecole Superieure de Commerce de Paris. Groupe ESCP- in its series Papers with number 01-89.
Length: 63 pages
Date of creation: 2001
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: France; Ecole Superieure de Commerce de Paris. Groupe ESCP. 79 avenue de la Republique 75543 Paris Cedex 11
Web page: http://www.escpeurope.eu/campus/escp-europe-campus-paris/paris-campus/escp-europe-paris/
More information through EDIRC
COMPETENCIES ; ENTERPRISES ; MANAGEMENT;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- J20 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - General
- M12 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Business Administration - - - Personnel Management; Executives; Executive Compensation
You can help add them by filling out this form.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.