Interest Groups, Economic Policy, and Growth in Subsahan Africa
AbstractThis paper explores the current state of knowledge about the business interest groups (chambers of commerce, manufactures associations, farmers associations etc.) in economic policy reform in Africa.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by EAGER Publication/BHM in its series Equity and Growth through Economic Research with number 40.
Length: 35 pages
Date of creation: 2000
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 1800 North Kent Street, Suite 1060. Arlington, Virginia
ECONOMIC POLICY ; ECONOMIC GROWTH;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- O55 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Africa
- O40 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - General
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.