Rationality and Aggregation of Preferences in an Ordinally Fuzzy Framework
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Dijon - Institut des Mathematiques Economiques in its series Papers with number 9006.
Length: 13 pages
Date of creation: 1990
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: UNIVERSITE DE BOURGOGNE, INSTITUT DE MATHEMATIQUES ECONOMIQUES, C.N.R. S. FACULTE DE SCIENCE ECONOMIQUE ET DE GESTION, 4 BLVD GABRIEL 21100 DIJON.
economic models ; econometrics;
Other versions of this item:
- Barrett, C.R. & Pattanaik, P.K. & Salles, M., 1990. "Rationality and Aggregation of Preferences in an Ordinally Fuzzy Framework," Institut des MathÃ©matiques Economiques â Document de travail de lâI.M.E. (1974-1993) 9006, Institut des Mathématiques Economiques. LATEC, Laboratoire d'Analyse et des Techniques EConomiques, CNRS, Université de Bourgogne.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Conal Duddy & Juan Perote-Peña & Ashley Piggins, 2011.
"Arrow’s theorem and max-star transitivity,"
Social Choice and Welfare,
Springer, vol. 36(1), pages 25-34, January.
- Conal Duddy & Juan Perote-Peña & Ashley Piggins, 2010. "Manipulating an aggregation rule under ordinally fuzzy preferences," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer, vol. 34(3), pages 411-428, March.
- Richard Barrett & Maurice Salles, 2006. "Social Choice With Fuzzy Preferences," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 200615, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
- Thomas Saaty & Luis Vargas, 2012. "The possibility of group choice: pairwise comparisons and merging functions," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer, vol. 38(3), pages 481-496, March.
- S. Chaudhari & S. Desai, 2014. "Transitive and acyclic rationality indicators of fuzzy choice functions on base domain," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer, vol. 42(2), pages 341-365, February.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.