Training and Canadian Labour : The Hard Questions
AbstractThe Canadian Labour Congress believes the Labour Education and Training Research Network is an absolutely vital instrument for addressing the hard questions in training that labour faces.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Training Matters and the Centre for Research on Work and Society. in its series Training Matters: Working Paper Series with number 98-09.
Length: 6 pages
Date of creation: 1998
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Training Matters and the Centre for Research on Work and Society. 276 York Lanes, York University, 4700 Keele Street, North York, Ontario, M31 1P3 Canada.
TRAINING ; WORKERS ; TRADE UNIONS;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- J20 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - General
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
- J51 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor-Management Relations, Trade Unions, and Collective Bargaining - - - Trade Unions: Objectives, Structure, and Effects
You can help add them by filling out this form.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.