Vocational Education and At-Risk Youth in the United States
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Cornell - Center for Advanced Human Resource Studies in its series Papers with number 95-19.
Length: 18 pages
Date of creation: 1995
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: U.S.A.; Cornell University. Center for Advanced Human Resource Studies, IRL School. Ithaca, NY 14653-3901
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- J21 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Force and Employment, Size, and Structure
- I21 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Analysis of Education
- I28 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Government Policy
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Heijke, Hans & Meng, Christoph & Ris, Catherine, 2003.
"Fitting to the job: the role of generic and vocational competencies in adjustment and performance,"
Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 215-229, April.
- Heijke,Hans & Meng,Christoph & Ris,Catherine, 2003. "Fitting to the Job: the Role of Generic and Vocational Competencies in Adjustment and Performance," ROA Research Memorandum 001, Maastricht University, Research Centre for Education and the Labour Market (ROA).
- Heijke Hans & Meng Christoph, 2007. "Discipline-specific and academic competencies of the higher educated: their value in the labour market and their acquisition in education," ROA Working Paper 001, Maastricht University, Research Centre for Education and the Labour Market (ROA).
- Heijke,Hans & Meng,Christoph & Ramaekers,Ger, 2003. "An investigation into the role of human capital competences and their pay-off," ROA Research Memorandum 001, Maastricht University, Research Centre for Education and the Labour Market (ROA).
- Julio Grao & Luis Vila & JosÃ©-Gines Mora & Pedro JosÃ© PÃ©rez VÃ¡zquez & Carlos Ochoa Laburu & Cristina Uriarte & JosÃ© Miguel Carot & Marian Iriarte, 2011. "AportaciÃ³n de la universidad y de la experiencia laboral al desarrollo de competencias en la juventud egresada," Investigaciones de EconomÃa de la EducaciÃ³n volume 6, AsociaciÃ³n de EconomÃa de la EducaciÃ³n, in: Antonio CaparrÃ³s Ruiz (ed.), Investigaciones de EconomÃa de la EducaciÃ³n 6, edition 1, volume 6, chapter 35, pages 563-576 AsociaciÃ³n de EconomÃa de la EducaciÃ³n.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.