Vocational Education and At-Risk Youth in the United States
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Cornell - Center for Advanced Human Resource Studies in its series Papers with number 95-19.
Length: 18 pages
Date of creation: 1995
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: U.S.A.; Cornell University. Center for Advanced Human Resource Studies, IRL School. Ithaca, NY 14653-3901
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- J21 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Force and Employment, Size, and Structure
- I21 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Analysis of Education
- I28 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Government Policy
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Heijke, Hans & Meng, Christoph & Ramaekers, Ger, 2003.
"An investigation into the role of human capital competences and their pay-off,"
Open Access publications from Maastricht University
urn:nbn:nl:ui:27-13466, Maastricht University.
- Heijke,Hans & Meng,Christoph & Ramaekers,Ger, 2003. "An investigation into the role of human capital competences and their pay-off," Research Memoranda 001, Maastricht : ROA, Research Centre for Education and the Labour Market.
- Heijke Hans & Meng Christoph, 2007. "Discipline-specific and academic competencies of the higher educated: their value in the labour market and their acquisition in education," Working Papers 001, Maastricht : ROA,Research Centre for Education and the Labour Market.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.