Worker Participation in Diverse Settings: Does the Form Affect the Outcome, and If So, Who Benefits?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Cornell - Center for Advanced Human Resource Studies in its series Papers with number 95-06.
Length: 54 pages
Date of creation: 1995
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: U.S.A.; Cornell University. Center for Advanced Human Resource Studies, IRL School. Ithaca, NY 14653-3901
WORKERS; SURVEYS; TECHNOLOGY;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- J20 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - General
- J21 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Force and Employment, Size, and Structure
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:lan:wpaper:3619 is not listed on IDEAS
- Patel, Charmi & Budhwar, Pawan & Varma, Arup, 2012. "Overall justice, work group identification and work outcomes: Test of moderated mediation process," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 47(2), pages 213-222.
- Jaime Ortega Diego & Elizabeth F. Cabrera1, 2001. "La Participación De Los Empleados En España: ¿Cuánto, Cómo Y En Qué Participan?," Documentos de Trabajo de EconomÃa de la Empresa db010302, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía de la Empresa.
- repec:lan:wpaper:4012 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:lan:wpaper:3727 is not listed on IDEAS
- A I Petrescu & R Simmons & Steve Bradley, 2004. "The impacts of human resource management practices and pay inequality on workers' job satisfaction," Working Papers 542602, Lancaster University Management School, Economics Department.
- repec:lan:wpaper:3621 is not listed on IDEAS
- Heywood, John S. & Jirjahn, Uwe & Wei, Xiangdong, 2008. "Teamwork, monitoring and absence," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 68(3-4), pages 676-690, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.