Employee Compensation: Research and Practice
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Cornell - Center for Advanced Human Resource Studies in its series Papers with number 92-26.
Length: 121 pages
Date of creation: 1992
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: U.S.A.; Cornell University. Center for Advanced Human Resource Studies, IRL School. Ithaca, NY 14653-3901
COMPENSATION; WORKERS; MANAGEMENT;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cunha, Rita Campos e & Cunha, Miguel Pina e & Morgado, Antonio & Brewster, Chris, 2002. "Market forces, strategic management, HRM practices and organizational performance, a model based in european sample," FEUNL Working Paper Series wp415, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Faculdade de Economia.
- Cerdin, Jean-Luc & SOM, Ashok, 2003. "Strategic Human Resource Management Practices: An Exploratory Survey of French Organisations," ESSEC Working Papers DR 03025, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School.
- Renault, Régis & Auriol, Emmanuelle, 2008.
"Status and incentives,"
Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine
123456789/12479, Paris Dauphine University.
- Auriol, Emmanuelle & Renault, Régis, 2007. "Status and Incentives," IDEI Working Papers 451, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Emmanuelle Auriol & Régis Renault, 2007. "Status and Incentives," THEMA Working Papers 2007-01, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Bonner, Sarah E. & Sprinkle, Geoffrey B., 2002. "The effects of monetary incentives on effort and task performance: theories, evidence, and a framework for research," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 27(4-5), pages 303-345.
- Ghosh, Dipankar, 2000. "Complementary arrangements of organizational factors and outcomes of negotiated transfer price," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 25(7), pages 661-682, October.
- Pin, Jose R. & Laorden, Miriam, 2001. "Software de gestión de recursos humanos: Indicadores de eficiencia," IESE Research Papers D/433, IESE Business School.
- Carolyn Stringer & Jeni Didham & Paul Theivananthampillai, 2011. "Motivation, pay satisfaction, and job satisfaction of front-line employees," Qualitative Research in Accounting & Management, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 8(2), pages 161-179, June.
- Graafland, J.J. & Rutten, B., 2004. "Perceived Organisational Support and Profitability," Discussion Paper 2004-45, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.