Equally Open and Competitive: Regulatory Approval of Automated Trade Execution in the Future Markets
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Columbia - Center for Futures Markets in its series Papers with number 214.
Length: 38 pages
Date of creation: 1991
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: COLUMBIA UNIVERSITY, CENTER FOR THE STUDY OF FUTURE MARKETS, BUSINESS SCHOOL, MORNING SIDE HEIGHTS NY NEW YORK 10027 U.S.A..
Phone: (212) 854-5553
Web page: http://www.columbia.edu/cu/business/
More information through EDIRC
international trade ; commodities ; competition;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Charlotte Christiansen & Angelo Ranaldo, 2006.
"Realized Bond-Stock Correlation: Macroeconomic Announcement Effects,"
2006-02, Swiss National Bank.
- Christiansen, Charlotte & Ranaldo, Angelo, 2005. "Realized Bond-Stock Correlation: Macroeconomic Announcement Effects," Finance Research Group Working Papers F-2005-05, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Business Studies.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.