Determinants Of Liquidity Costs In Commodity Furures Markets
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Columbia - Center for Futures Markets in its series Papers with number 172.
Length: 31 pages
Date of creation: 1988
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: COLUMBIA UNIVERSITY, CENTER FOR THE STUDY OF FUTURE MARKETS, BUSINESS SCHOOL, MORNING SIDE HEIGHTS NY NEW YORK 10027 U.S.A..
Phone: (212) 854-5553
Web page: http://www.columbia.edu/cu/business/
More information through EDIRC
commodity markets ; commodity prices;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yiuman Tse & Paramita Bandyopadhyay, 2006. "Multi-market trading in the Eurodollar futures market," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 26(3), pages 321-341, May.
- Shah, Samarth & Brorsen, B. Wade & Anderson, Kim B., 2009. "Liquidity Costs in Futures Options Markets," 2009 Conference, April 20-21, 2009, St. Louis, Missouri 53047, NCCC-134 Conference on Applied Commodity Price Analysis, Forecasting, and Market Risk Management.
- Julieta Frank & Philip Garcia, 2010.
"Bid-Ask Spreads, Volume, and Volatility: Evidence from Livestock Markets,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 93(1), pages 209-225.
- Frank, Julieta & Garcia, Philip, 2009. "Bid-Ask Spreads, Volume, and Volatility: Evidence from Livestock Markets," 2009 Annual Meeting, July 26-28, 2009, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 49575, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Frank, Julieta & Garcia, Philip, 2007.
"Measuring Liquidity Costs in Agricultural Futures Markets,"
2007 Conference, April 16-17, 2007, Chicago, Illinois
37572, NCCC-134 Conference on Applied Commodity Price Analysis, Forecasting, and Market Risk Management.
- Julieta Frank & Philip Garcia, 2011. "Measuring the cost of liquidity in agricultural futures markets: Conventional and Bayesian approaches," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 42, pages 131-140, November.
- Frank, Julieta & Garcia, Philip, 2006. "Estimating Liquidity Costs in Agricultural Futures Markets using Bayesian Methods," 2006 Annual meeting, July 23-26, Long Beach, CA 21331, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Bryant, Henry L. & Haigh, Michael S., 2001. "Estimating Actual Bid-Ask Spreads In Commodity Futures Markets," 2001 Annual meeting, August 5-8, Chicago, IL 20707, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Francis Breedon & Allison Holland, 1998. "Electronic versus open outcry markets: The case of the Bund futures contract," Bank of England working papers 76, Bank of England.
- Erwin Bulte & Joost Pennings & Wim Heijman, 1996.
"Futures markets, price stabilization and efficient exploitation of exhaustible resources,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 8(3), pages 351-366, October.
- Bulte, E.H. & Pennings, J. & Heijman, W.J.M., 1996. "Futures markets, price stabilization and efficient exploitation of exhaustible resources," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-80134, Tilburg University.
- Bongjin Kim & Mark M. Suazo & John E. Prescott, . "Exploring the Cognitive Nature of Boards of Directors and Its Implication for Board Effectiveness," Working Papers 0032, College of Business, University of Texas at San Antonio.
- Bryant, Henry L. & Haigh, Michael S., 2002. "Bid-Ask Spreads In Commodity Futures Markets," Working Papers 28587, University of Maryland, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Thompson, Sarahelen R. & Eales, James S. & Seibold, David, 1993. "Comparison Of Liquidity Costs Between The Kansas City And Chicago Wheat Futures Contracts," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 18(02), December.
- Janzen, Joseph P. & Smith, Aaron D. & Carter, Colin A., 2012.
"The Quality of Price Discovery and the Transition to Electronic Trade: The Case of Cotton Futures,"
2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington
125024, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Janzen, Joseph P. & Carter, Colin A. & Smith, Aaron D., 2012. "The Quality of Price Discovery and the Transition to Electronic Trade: The Case of Cotton Futures," 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington 124994, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Henry Bryant & Michael Haigh, 2004. "Bid-ask spreads in commodity futures markets," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(13), pages 923-936.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.