AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Columbia - Graduate School of Business in its series Papers with number 95-24.
Length: 12 pages
Date of creation: 1995
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: U.S.A.; COLUMBIA UNIVERSITY, GRADUATE SCHOOL OF BUSINESS, PAINE WEBBER , New York, NY 10027 U.S.A
Phone: (212) 854-5553
Web page: http://www.columbia.edu/cu/business/
More information through EDIRC
ECONOMIC GROWTH; ENVIRONMENT; ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- O40 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - General
- Q20 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - General
- Q30 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Nonrenewable Resources and Conservation - - - General
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carlo Carraro, 1998. "New Economic Theories," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 11(3), pages 365-381, April.
- Simone Valente, 2005.
"Sustainable Development, Renewable Resources and Technological Progress,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 30(1), pages 115-125, January.
- Simone Valente, 2004. "Sustainable Development: Renewable Resources and Technological Progress," CEIS Research Paper 54, Tor Vergata University, CEIS.
- Jeroen C.J.M. van den Bergh & Marjan W. Hofkes, 1997. "A Survey of Economic Modelling of Sustainable Development," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 97-107/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Chichilnisky, Graciela & Beltratti, Andrea & Heal, Geoffrey, 1998. "Sustainable use of renewable resources, Chapter 2.1," MPRA Paper 8815, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.