Intersecting Families of Sets and the Topology of Cones in Economics
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Columbia - Graduate School of Business in its series Papers with number 93-17.
Length: 20 pages
Date of creation: 1993
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: U.S.A.; COLUMBIA UNIVERSITY, GRADUATE SCHOOL OF BUSINESS, PAINE WEBBER , New York, NY 10027 U.S.A
Phone: (212) 854-5553
Web page: http://www.columbia.edu/cu/business/
More information through EDIRC
economics ; economic theory;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chichilnisky, Graciela, 1998.
"The knowledge revolution,"
8891, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Graciela Chichilnisky, 1997. "The knowledge revolution," New Economy, Institute for Public Policy Research, vol. 4(2), pages 107-111, 06.
- Graciela Chichilnisky, 1998. "The knowledge revolution," The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(1), pages 39-54.
- Chichilnisky, Graciela, 1997. "Limited arbitrage is necessary and sufficient for the existence of an equilibrium," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 470-479, November.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:3:y:2005:i:4:p:1-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Norman Schofield, 2013. "The “probability of a fit choice”," Review of Economic Design, Springer, vol. 17(2), pages 129-150, June.
- Chichilnisky, Graciela, 1996.
"Markets and games: a simple equivalence among the core, equilibrium and limited arbitrage,"
8492, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Graciela Chichilnisky, 1996. "Markets And Games: A Simple Equivalence Among The Core, Equilibrium And Limited Arbitrage," Metroeconomica, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47(3), pages 266-280, October.
- Chichilnisky, Graciela, 1994.
"A robust theory of resource allocation,"
8599, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Luc Lauwers, 1999.
"Topological Social Choice,"
Center for Economic Studies - Discussion papers
ces9912, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische Studiën.
- Monteiro, Paulo K. & Page, Frank Jr. & Wooders, Myrna Holtz, 1997. "Arbitrage, equilibrium, and gains from trade: A counterexample," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 481-501, November.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.