Arbitrage and Equilibrium in Economies with Infinitely Many Securities and Commodities
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Columbia - Graduate School of Business in its series Papers with number 92-29.
Length: 25 pages
Date of creation: 1992
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: U.S.A.; COLUMBIA UNIVERSITY, GRADUATE SCHOOL OF BUSINESS, PAINE WEBBER , New York, NY 10027 U.S.A
Phone: (212) 854-5553
Web page: http://www.columbia.edu/cu/business/
More information through EDIRC
economic equilibrium ; social welfare;
Other versions of this item:
- Heal, G.M. & Chichilnisky, G., 1991. "Arbitrage and Equilibrium in Economies with Infinitely Many Securities and Commodities," Discussion Papers 1991_71, Columbia University, Department of Economics.
- Chichilnisky, G. & Heal, G.M., 1992. "Arbitrage and Equilibrium in Economics with Infinitely Many Securities and Commodities," Discussion Papers 1992_33, Columbia University, Department of Economics.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chichilnisky, Graciela, 1997.
"A topological invariant for competitive markets,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 445-469, November.
- Chichilnisky, Graciela, 1997. "Limited arbitrage is necessary and sufficient for the existence of an equilibrium," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 470-479, November.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.