The Effect of Health Insurance on Transitions to Self Employment
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Chicago - Population Research Center in its series University of Chicago - Population Research Center with number 98-5.
Date of creation:
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: University of Chicago. Population Research Center. NORC and the University of Chicago. 1155 E. 60th Street, Chicago, Illinois 60637.
Web page: http://www.spc.uchicago.edu/prc/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Robert W Fairlie & Kanika Kapur & Susan Gates, 2010.
"Is Employer-Based Health Insurance a Barrier to Entrepreneurship?,"
200903, School Of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Fairlie, Robert W. & Kapur, Kanika & Gates, Susan, 2011. "Is employer-based health insurance a barrier to entrepreneurship?," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 146-162, January.
- Robert W. Fairlie & Kanika Kapur & Susan Gates, 2009. "Is Employer-Based Health Insurance a Barrier to Entrepreneurship?," Working Papers 200939, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Fairlie, Robert W. & Kapur, Kanika & Gates, Susan, 2010. "Is Employer-Based Health Insurance a Barrier to Entrepreneurship?," IZA Discussion Papers 5203, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jonathan Gruber & Brigitte C. Madrian, 2002.
"Health Insurance, Labor Supply, and Job Mobility: A Critical Review of the Literature,"
JCPR Working Papers
255, Northwestern University/University of Chicago Joint Center for Poverty Research.
- Jonathan Gruber & Brigitte C. Madrian, 2002. "Health Insurance, Labor Supply, and Job Mobility: A Critical Review of the Literature," NBER Working Papers 8817, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Brigitte C. Madrian, 2005.
"The U.S. health care system and labor markets,"
Conference Series ; [Proceedings],
Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, vol. 50(Jun), pages 137-163.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.