Competition Among Pressure Groups for Political Influence
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Chicago - Center for Study of Economy and State in its series University of Chicago - George G. Stigler Center for Study of Economy and State with number 23.
Date of creation: 1982
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: UNIVERSITY OF CHICAGO, CENTER FOR STUDY OF THE ECONOMY AND THE STATE, 1101 E. 58TH STREET CHICAGO ILLINOIS 60637.
Web page: http://research.chicagobooth.edu/economy/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Felipe Morandé & Raimundo Soto, . "Reformas Económicas en Chile: Una Perspectiva Institucional," ILADES-Georgetown University Working Papers inv121, Ilades-Georgetown University, Universidad Alberto Hurtado/School of Economics and Bussines.
- Raimundo Soto, . "Institutional Reforms in the Electricity Sector," ILADES-Georgetown University Working Papers inv120, Ilades-Georgetown University, Universidad Alberto Hurtado/School of Economics and Bussines.
- Maria del Carmen Garcia-Alonso & Paul Levine & Antonia Morga, 2004.
"Export Credit Gurantees, Moral Hazard and Exports Quality,"
Studies in Economics
0402, Department of Economics, University of Kent.
- María del Carmen García-Alonso & Paul Levine & Antonia Morga, 2004. "Export Credit Guarantees, Moral Hazard and Exports Quality," Bulletin of Economic Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 56(4), pages 311-327, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.