The Economics of Privacy
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Chicago - Center for Study of Economy and State in its series University of Chicago - George G. Stigler Center for Study of Economy and State with number 16.
Date of creation: 1980
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: UNIVERSITY OF CHICAGO, CENTER FOR STUDY OF THE ECONOMY AND THE STATE, 1101 E. 58TH STREET CHICAGO ILLINOIS 60637.
Web page: http://research.chicagobooth.edu/economy/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Francesca Barigozzi & Dominique Henriet, 2011.
"Genetic Information: Comparing Alternative Regulatory Approaches When Prevention Matters,"
Journal of Public Economic Theory,
Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 13(1), pages 23-46, 02.
- Francesca Barigozzi & Dominique Henriet, 2008. "Genetic Information: Comparing Alternative Regulatory Approaches when Prevention Matters," CHILD Working Papers wp01_09, CHILD - Centre for Household, Income, Labour and Demographic economics - ITALY.
- F. Barigozzi & D. Henriet, 2009. "Genetic Information: Comparing Alternative Regulatory Approaches when Prevention Matters," Working Papers 657, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Jan Bouckaert & Hans Degryse, 2006.
"Opt In Versus Opt Out: A Free-Entry Analysis of Privacy Policies,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
1831, CESifo Group Munich.
- Bouckaert J. & Degryse H., 2007. "Opt In versus Opt Out: A Free-Entry Analysis of Privacy Policies," Working Papers 2007025, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Bouckaert, J.M.C. & Degryse, H.A., 2006. "Opt in Versus Opt out: A Free-Entry Analysis of Privacy Policies," Discussion Paper 2006-024, Tilburg University, Tilburg Law and Economic Center.
- Bouckaert, J.M.C. & Degryse, H.A., 2006. "Opt In versus Opt Out: A Free-Entry Analysis of Privacy Policies," Discussion Paper 2006-96, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- de Janvry, Alain & McIntosh, Craig & Sadoulet, Elisabeth, 2010.
"The supply- and demand-side impacts of credit market information,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 93(2), pages 173-188, November.
- Alain de Janvry & Craig McIntosh & Elisabeth Sadoulet, 2006. "The supply and demand side impacts of credit market information," Proceedings, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue Nov.
- Hollis, Aidan & Strauss, Jason, 2007.
"Privacy, Driving Data and Automobile Insurance: An Economic Analysis,"
11091, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Aidan Hollis & Jason Strauss, 2008. "Privacy, Driving Data and Automobile Insurance: An Economic Analysis," Working Papers 2008-13, Department of Economics, University of Calgary, revised 14 Feb 2008.
- Charles Kahn & James McAndrews & William Roberds, 2001.
"A Theory of Transactions Privacy,"
Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers
01-12, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
- Stefan Dodds, 2002. "Privacy and Endogenous Monitoring Choice When Private Information is a Public Good," Working Papers 1010, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Lipartito, Kenneth, 2010. "The Economy of Surveillance," MPRA Paper 21181, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tucker, Catherine E., 2012. "The economics of advertising and privacy," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 326-329.
- Hugo Mialon & Sue Mialon, 2008. "The Economics of Search Warrants," Emory Economics 0810, Department of Economics, Emory University (Atlanta).
- Kai-Lung Hui & I.P.L. Png, 2005.
"The Economics of Privacy,"
0505007, EconWPA, revised 29 Aug 2005.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.