Consumer Purchase Behavior in a frequently Bought Product Category: Estimation Issues and Managerial Insights from a Hazard Function Model with Heterogeneity
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Chicago - Economics Research Center in its series University of Chicago - Economics Research Center with number 93-1.
Length: 27 pages
Date of creation: 1993
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: UNIVERSITY OF CHICAGO, ECONOMICS RESEARCH CENTER, NORC, CHICAGO ILLINOIS 60637 U.S.A.
Web page: http://economics.uchicago.edu/research.shtml
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zoran Ivkovich & James Poterba & Scott Weisbenner, 2004.
"Tax-Motivated Trading by Individual Investors,"
NBER Working Papers
10275, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Abrevaya, Jason, 1999. "Leapfrog estimation of a fixed-effects model with unknown transformation of the dependent variable," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 93(2), pages 203-228, December.
- Vardit Landsman & Moshe Givon, 2010. "The diffusion of a new service: Combining service consideration and brand choice," Quantitative Marketing and Economics, Springer, vol. 8(1), pages 91-121, March.
- Bijwaard, Govert E. & Franses, Philip Hans & Paap, Richard, 2006.
"Modeling Purchases as Repeated Events,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
American Statistical Association, vol. 24, pages 487-502, October.
- Jeongwen Chiang & Ching-Fan Chung & Emily Cremers, 2001. "Promotions and the pattern of grocery shopping time," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 28(7), pages 801-819.
- Kai Kopperschmidt & Winfried Stute, 2009. "Purchase timing models in marketing: a review," AStA Advances in Statistical Analysis, Springer, vol. 93(2), pages 123-149, June.
- Fok, D. & Paap, R. & Franses, Ph.H.B.F., 2002.
"Modeling dynamic effects of promotion on interpurchase times,"
Econometric Institute Research Papers
EI 2002-37, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Fok, Dennis & Paap, Richard & Franses, Philip Hans, 2012. "Modeling dynamic effects of promotion on interpurchase times," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 56(11), pages 3055-3069.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.