Structural Change In Life Cycle Fertility During The Fertility Transition: France Before And After The Revolution
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Chicago - Economics Research Center in its series University of Chicago - Economics Research Center with number 88-13.
Length: 45 pages
Date of creation: 1988
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: UNIVERSITY OF CHICAGO, ECONOMICS RESEARCH CENTER, NORC, CHICAGO ILLINOIS 60637 U.S.A.
Web page: http://economics.uchicago.edu/research.shtml
More information through EDIRC
fertility ; mortality ; rural population;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mroz, T.; & Picone, G.;, 2011. "A Multiple State Duration Model with Endogenous Treatment," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 11/19, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Van den Berg, Gerard J., 2000.
"Duration Models: Specification, Identification, and Multiple Durations,"
9446, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Van den Berg, Gerard J., 2001. "Duration models: specification, identification and multiple durations," Handbook of Econometrics, in: J.J. Heckman & E.E. Leamer (ed.), Handbook of Econometrics, edition 1, volume 5, chapter 55, pages 3381-3460 Elsevier.
- Donna B. Gilleskie & Thomas A. Mroz, 2000. "Estimating the Effects of Covariates on Health Expenditures," NBER Working Papers 7942, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John C. Brown & Timothy W. Guinnane, 2001. "The Fertility Transition in Bavaria," Working Papers 821, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.