There Is No Aggregation Bias: Why Macro Logit Models Work
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Chicago - Graduate School of Business in its series Papers with number 88-62.
Length: 43 pages
Date of creation: 1988
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: UNIVERSITY OF CHICAGO, H.G.B. ALEXANDER FOUNDATION GRADUATE SCHOOL OF BUSINESS, CHICAGO ILLINOIS 60637 U.S.A.
Web page: http://gsb.uchicago.edu/
More information through EDIRC
econometrics ; macroeconomics ; models;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Steven Tenn, 2006. "Avoiding aggregation bias in demand estimation: A multivariate promotional disaggregation approach," Quantitative Marketing and Economics, Springer, vol. 4(4), pages 383-405, December.
- Barreiro, Jose Manuel & Ruzo, Emilio & Losada, Fernando, 2004. "Modelo logit multinomial y regresion con variables ficticias: una aplicacion regional al sector lacteo," Economic Development 81, University of Santiago de Compostela. Faculty of Economics and Business. Econometrics..
- Peter Boatwright & Sanjay Dhar & Peter Rossi, 2004. "The Role of Retail Competition, Demographics and Account Retail Strategy as Drivers of Promotional Sensitivity," Quantitative Marketing and Economics, Springer, vol. 2(2), pages 169-190, June.
- Martinez Granado, Maite & Siotis, Georges, 2006.
"Computing Abuse Related Damages in the Case of New Entry: An Illustration for the Directory Enquiry Services Market,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
5813, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Siotis, Georges & Martínez Granado, María Teresa, 2006. "Computing abuse related damages in the case of new entry: An illustration for the Directory Enquiry Services market," DFAEII Working Papers 2006-02, University of the Basque Country - Department of Foundations of Economic Analysis II.
- Andre Bonfrer & Ernst R. Berndt & Alvin Silk, 2006. "Anomalies in Estimates of Cross-Price Elasticities for Marketing Mix Models: Theory and Empirical Test," NBER Working Papers 12756, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Little, John D. C., 1998. "Integrated measures of sales, merchandising, and distribution," Working papers WP 3997-98., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Koen Pauwels & Imran Currim & Marnik Dekimpe & Dominique Hanssens & Natalie Mizik & Eric Ghysels & Prasad Naik, 2004. "Modeling Marketing Dynamics by Time Series Econometrics," Marketing Letters, Springer, vol. 15(4), pages 167-183, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.