Fiscal Policy and the Sub-Optimality of the Walsh Contract for Central Bankers
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Centro de Estudios Monetarios Y Financieros- in its series Papers with number 9522.
Length: 29 pages
Date of creation: 1995
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Centro de Estudios Monetarios Y Financieros. Casado del Alisal, 5-28014 Madrid, Spain.
Web page: http://www.cemfi.es/
More information through EDIRC
FISCAL POLICY; MONETARY POLICY;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- E58 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Central Banks and Their Policies
- E61 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Policy Objectives; Policy Designs and Consistency; Policy Coordination
- L16 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Industrial Organization and Macroeconomics; Macroeconomic Industrial Structure
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Denis Nitikin & Chunli Shen & Qian Wang & Heng-fu Zou, 2011.
"Water Service Delivery Reform in China: Safeguarding the Interests of the Poor,"
CEMA Working Papers
430, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics.
- Denis Nitikin & Chunli Shen & Qian Wang & Heng-fu Zou, 2012. "Water Service Delivery Reform in China: Safeguarding the Interests of the Poor," Annals of Economics and Finance, Society for AEF, vol. 13(2), pages 463-487, November.
- Haizhou Huang & Shang-Jin Wei, 2003. "Monetary Policies for Developing Countries: The Role of Corruption," NBER Working Papers 10093, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Heng-fu Zou, 2011. "Foreign Asset Accumulation and Macroeconomic Policies in a Model of Mercantilism," CEMA Working Papers 432, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics.
- Haizhou Huang & Shang-Jin Wei, 2003. "Monetary Policies for Developing Countries," IMF Working Papers 03/183, International Monetary Fund.
- Huang, Haizhou & Wei, Shang-Jin, 2005.
"Monetary Policies for Developing Countries: The Role of Institutional Quality,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
4911, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Huang, Haizhou & Wei, Shang-Jin, 2006. "Monetary policies for developing countries: The role of institutional quality," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(1), pages 239-252, September.
- Castrén, Olli, 1998. "Monetary Policy Delegation, Labour Market Structure and Fiscal-Monetary Policy Coordination," Research Discussion Papers 14/1998, Bank of Finland.
- Francesca Castellani & Xavier Debrun, 2001. "Central Bank Independence and the Design of Fiscal Institutions," IMF Working Papers 01/205, International Monetary Fund.
- Denis Nitikin & Chunli Shen & Qian Wang & Heng-fu Zou, 2011. "Land Taxation in China: Assessment of Prospects for Politically and Economically Sustainable Reform," CEMA Working Papers 431, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics.
- Carl E. Walsh in Wikipedia English ne '')
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.