Estimating Dynamic Investment Models with Financial Constraints
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Centro de Estudios Monetarios Y Financieros- in its series Papers with number 9418.
Length: 57 pages
Date of creation: 1994
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Centro de Estudios Monetarios Y Financieros. Casado del Alisal, 5-28014 Madrid, Spain.
Web page: http://www.cemfi.es/
More information through EDIRC
INVESTMENTS; FINANCIAL MARKET;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alexander Karaivanov & Sonia Ruano & Jesús Saurina & Robert Townsend, 2010.
"No bank, one bank, several banks: does it matter for investment?,"
Banco de Espaï¿½a Working Papers
1003, Banco de Espa�a.
- Sonia Ruano & Robert M. Townsend & Jesus Saurina & Alexander Karaivanov, 2010. "No Bank, One Bank, Several Banks: Does It Matter for Investment?," 2010 Meeting Papers 669, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Garcia-Marco, Teresa & Ocana, Carlos, 1999. "The effect of bank monitoring on the investment behavior of Spanish firms," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 23(11), pages 1579-1603, November.
- repec:hal:cesptp:halshs-00119490 is not listed on IDEAS
- Marga PEETERS, 2001.
"Does Demand and Price Uncertainty affect Belgian and Spanish Corporate Investment?,"
Discussion Papers (REL - Recherches Economiques de Louvain)
2001031, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Peeters, Marga, 1997. "Does demand and price uncertainty affect Belgian and Spanish corporate investment?," MPRA Paper 23604, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:hal:journl:halshs-00119490 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ignacio Hernando & André Tiomo, 2002. "Financial constraints and investment in France and Spain: a comparison using firm level data," Banco de Espaï¿½a Working Papers 0214, Banco de Espa�a.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.