Research Incentives in Competing Markets: A Model of the Development of New Vaccines
AbstractThis paper tries to find an economic explanation to the fact that vaccines for death-causing diseases such as AIDS, malaria and tubersulosis, have not been discovered yet.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Centro de Estudios Monetarios Y Financieros- in its series Papers with number 0102.
Length: 37 pages
Date of creation: 2001
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Centro de Estudios Monetarios Y Financieros. Casado del Alisal, 5-28014 Madrid, Spain.
Web page: http://www.cemfi.es/
More information through EDIRC
INVESTMENTS ; VACCINES ; LABORATORIES ; COMPETITION;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- L21 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Business Objectives of the Firm
- L20 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - General
- L65 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - Chemicals; Rubber; Drugs; Biotechnology
You can help add them by filling out this form.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.