A Monetary Model of Market Size and Specialisation
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Cambridge - Risk, Information & Quantity Signals in its series Papers with number 182.
Length: 18 pages
Date of creation: 1993
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: UNIVERSITY OF CAMBRIDGE, RESEARCH PROJECT ON RISK, INFORMATION AND QUANTITY SIGNALS IN ECONOMICS(E.S.R.C.), DEPARTMENT OF APPLIED ECONOMICS, SIDGWICK AV. CAMBRIDGE CB3 9DEDE U.K..
Web page: http://www.econ.cam.ac.uk/
More information through EDIRC
macroeconomics ; monetary theory ; market economy;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Peter Rupert & Martin Schindler & Randall Wright, 2000.
"Generalized search-theoretic models of monetary exchange,"
0005, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Rupert, Peter & Schindler, Martin & Wright, Randall, 2001. "Generalized search-theoretic models of monetary exchange," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(3), pages 605-622, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.