Optimal Lag Length in Estimating Dickey-Fuller Statistics: An Empirical Note
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Calgary - Department of Economics in its series Papers with number 9405.
Length: 6 pages
Date of creation: 1994
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: THE UNIVERSITY OF CALGARY, DEPARTMENT OF ECONOMICS, 2500 UNIVERSITY DRIVE N.W. CALGARY ALBERTA CANADA T2N 1N4.
Phone: (403) 220-5857
Fax: (403) 282-5262
Web page: http://econ.ucalgary.ca/
More information through EDIRC
econometrics ; evaluation;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Helstad, Kjetil & Vassdal, Terje & Trondsen, Torbjorn & Young, James A., 2005. "Price Links between Auction and Direct Sales of Fresh and Frozen Fish in North Norway (1997Â–2003)," Marine Resource Economics, Marine Resources Foundation, vol. 20(3).
- Asche, Frank & Gordon, Daniel V. & Hannesson, Rognvaldur, 2004. "Tests For Market Integration And The Law Of One Price: The Market For Whitefish In France," Marine Resource Economics, Marine Resources Foundation, vol. 19(2).
- Xiaming Liu & Haiyan Song & Peter Romilly, 1997. "An empirical investigation of the causal relationship between openness and economic growth in China," Applied Economics, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 29(12), pages 1679-1686.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.