Equality or Opportunity: A Theory and Examples
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by California Davis - Department of Economics in its series Department of Economics with number 95-19.
Length: 49 pages
Date of creation: 1995
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: University of California Davis - Department of Economics. One Shields Ave., California 95616-8578
Phone: (530) 752-0741
Fax: (530) 752-9382
Web page: http://www.econ.ucdavis.edu/
More information through EDIRC
SOCIAL JUSTICE ; CHILDREN ; EDUCATION ; EQUITY;
Other versions of this item:
- D60 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - General
- D63 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Equity, Justice, Inequality, and Other Normative Criteria and Measurement
- D69 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Other
- I20 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - General
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Roemer, J.E., 1995.
"Equality Versus Progress,"
95-22, California Davis - Institute of Governmental Affairs.
- Steven N. Durlauf, 1997.
"The Memberships Theory of Inequality: Ideas and Implications,"
Research in Economics
97-05-047e, Santa Fe Institute.
- Durlauf, S.N., 1997. "The Memberships Theory of Inequality: Ideas and Implications," Working papers 9711r, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.