Equality or Opportunity: A Theory and Examples
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by California Davis - Institute of Governmental Affairs in its series Papers with number 95-19.
Length: 49 pages
Date of creation: 1995
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: UNIVERSITY OF CALIFORNIA DAVIS, INSTITUTE OF GOVERNMENTAL AFFAIRS, RESEARCH PROGRAM IN APPLIED MACROECONOMICS AND MACRO POLICY, DAVIS CALIFORNIA 95616 U.S.A.
SOCIAL JUSTICE; CHILDREN; EDUCATION; EQUITY;
Other versions of this item:
- D60 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - General
- D63 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Equity, Justice, Inequality, and Other Normative Criteria and Measurement
- D69 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Other
- I20 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - General
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- John E. Roemer, 1996.
"Equality versus Progress,"
Nordic Journal of Political Economy,
Nordic Journal of Political Economy, vol. 23, pages 47-54.
- repec:att:wimass:9711 is not listed on IDEAS
- Durlauf, S.N., 1997.
"The Memberships Theory of Inequality: Ideas and Implications,"
9711r, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Steven N. Durlauf, 1997. "The Memberships Theory of Inequality: Ideas and Implications," Research in Economics 97-05-047e, Santa Fe Institute.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.